I'm still alive!!!!
I can't believe it's been a year now since I started a project here in Bangkok.
I'm having such a blast here. I'm loving every minute of it.
A quick recap of what happened to me since I last blogged 6 months ago:
- I gained a few pounds because I can't control my diet here! Pad thai, som tum, tom yum... yumm yumm yummm!! I've lost a few of it but only to gain it back again!
- I'm doing the most difficult implementation I've ever done in my 15 years of doing what I'm doing! Work took up so much of my time and blogging has taken a backseat.
- I have been shopping non-stop. Bangkok fashion is very cute and extremely cheap, I can't help it!
- I've gone 5 months of outfits without repeating. Not a single one! That's what happens if you shop every single weekend, I guess.
- We've traveled so much around South East Asia and we will be doing our city #100 in the next few weeks here!
- I'm learning Muay Thai and my trainer says I have good punches and I'm a natural boxer. Who knew!!