Wednesday, October 28, 2020

I Heart Bangkok!


NOV 17, 2014

I'm so at home now here in Bangkok. 
Yes, that's despite the language barrier and despite the spicy food.  

What's not to love about this place?! 
There's plenty of things to do to satisfy the traveler in me, plenty of shops to enable my insatiable shopaholic self, and plenty of resto options for the foodie me! 

Now that my work is no longer crazy busy and finally have the weekend to myself, 
we finally got our weekends down to science which consist of: 
A little sightseeing and a lot of shopping on Saturdays; A nice brunch, an afternoon tea, a nice massage and salon time on Sundays.  

I ❤️ Bangkok! 


jlo shorts - prada flats - prada nylon bag (2) jlo shorts - prada flats - prada nylon bag (4) jlo shorts - prada flats - prada nylon bag (3) jlo shorts - prada flats - prada nylon bag (1) 
                                                                     TOP: From Siam Paragon (a local mall)
                                                                     SHORTS JLo for Kohls
                                                                     SHOES Prada ballet flats
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Prada nylon bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...