Sunday, March 4, 2012

Michael Kors Sheath Dress


I have been such a good girl this year! I have not shopped a single piece of clothing yet since the year started. As difficult as it was, I was able to resist the tempting rounds of clearance last January -- a few times I almost gave in but realized I already have so much in my closet ( take a peek here)!

The last time I went shopping a few months back, I got a little bit overboard at Michael Kors and got about 20 or so pieces -- sheath dresses, skirts and tops. It was my very first shopping experience where I bought items not because they were on sale but because I like them and they fit me well. It was also, to date, my most expensive shopping in a single trip.

It was worth every penny! My office outfits the past 2 months has been nothing but remixing the items I bought that day.

Here's one remix I wore a few weeks back.

MK sheath dress
-- Michael Michael Kors tweed sheath dress -- Michael Kors skinny belt -- "souvenir" boots from Brazil --
--
black bolero from Manila -- thrifted necklace for 25 cents! --



1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous - and good for you! Sometimes I think shopping sprees are better than shopping a little bit here and there. The purchases are generally more cohesive, and make sense together. Clearly, you made some smart decisions that day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...