Friday, April 27, 2012

Ann, Activate!


My twin (from another set of parents :-) has been my most recent convert into the world of smart investing.    And by smart investing, I mean purchasing fabulous handbags.

I know, I know!  I'm such a bad friend --- coz it took me this long to activate her!  Friends don't let friends make bad "investments". 

To make up for my shortcoming, I volunteered to style her newest acquisitions.  It was so fun styling her LV speedy, LV neverfull and Anne Klein sheath!  Immediately, I came up with 6 looks.. and that's just for summer!



 -- Ann's new treasure --

Ann's New Treasures







sheath stylin #6 - can never go wrong with pearls


sheath stylin #5 - a splash of red






sheath stylin #3 - the exotic snakeskin




stylin' #2 - classy in earthy tone



sheath stylin' #1 - when in doubt, go with black


2 comments:

  1. love your style!
    kisses from Prague
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the sets you´ve made, G especially the 2nd set with red. You´re a dear friend, indeed! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...