Friday, April 13, 2012

Eight More and I'm Back!


Between traveling for work and trips to the gym --- for zumba, yoga and running, I barely have any time and energy left for anything else.
Blogging and shopping have taken a back seat lately.
Well, more like I shoved them in the trunk and ignored them there because it's been almost a year since I was active here.

But I'm making good progress with my workout and just have 8 lbs left to go!
Once I reach my ideal weight again, and fit into my old clothes again, I should have more time to go back to blogging.

Meanwhile, here's a quick outfit post. I wore this a few weeks back to a friend's party.


brown dress2
-- brown dress from Manila -- Stuart Weitzman python wedges -- Chanel vintage chain belt --
--
Chanel 5171 bow sunglasses --


photo.JPG


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...