Friday, December 21, 2012

Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls - Part 10 (Layering a Sheath)


This concludes my my Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls post!
...At least for now, I still have a few items I have not worn yet from the haul but
most of them need some minor alteration so I'll debut them here once I get that done! 

I'm happy to say I'm ending this post series with this black peplum top 
which happens to be the most versatile piece I got from the collection!

etahari 2 etahari 1 
                                              BLOUSENarciso Rodriguez for Kohls black peplum top.  Also worn here.
                                              DRESS: Elie Tahari sheath dress
                                              ACCESSORIESASOS belt
                                              SHOES: Gucci black patent pumps
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...