Sunday, October 20, 2013

Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls (Part 18): A New Chapter


Sawatdee Ka! 

So I took a giant leap of faith, left my very cushy project in Central America for 
a new adventure in the Land of a  Thousand Smiles! 

My very first day at the client site was a rollercoaster of emotions, excitement and varying levels of expectations.   
To summarize, my first 30 minutes at the new office went like this...

Good: I was told I'll be presenting in a meeting.
Bad: The meeting is in 20 minutes. 
Worse:  There are at least 120 people in the meeting! 
Worst: All the hot shots are in attendance, front and center -- CEO, CIO, CFO, COO! 

Somehow, I must have pulled it off.  
At the end of my very impromptu presentation, the CEO said I made the system more
exciting than they think it is. 

I have my outfit to thank for it.  

cmv skirt - narciso peplum - loubies1 cmv skirt - narciso peplum - loubies2 cmv skirt - narciso peplum - loubies3 
                                                                     TOP:Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls peplum top
                                                                     PANTS:  Carmen Marc Valvo
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Simply Vera, Vera Wang necklace
                                                                     SHOES Christian Louboutin 'Simple' black patent pumps



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...