Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sightseeing


I've been here in Thailand for about 4 months now but this is only my 3rd sightseeing trip. 
I am so glad the hubz was so adamant for us to do some touristy stuff this weekend or else, 
I would have just spent my entire Saturday working.  Again.  As with any other  Saturdays.  

Five years from now, I won't remember the documents I wrote, the challenging 
questions I answered nor the long hours I did on this project.  

But I'll do remember the fun excursions --  soaking in history, appreciating the beauty of ancient relics, and tales of wisdom  of kings of old! 

Seize the day!  It's exactly what I did yesterday.  

I promise to do a proper blog post of this lovely city next time. 
But for now, here's a little preview...


DSCF2824 DSCF2764 DSCF2761 
                                                                     TOP: H&M striped black & white dress worn as a top 
                                                                     PANTS Lululemon yoga pants 
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Prada baroque sunglasses;  Prada nylon bag.
                                                                     SHOES Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Melissa jelly shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...