Sunday, January 19, 2014

Rewarding Thyself



For the past few weeks, I have been constantly at risk of cracking my skull open trying to use every single bit of my brain power in order to architect a solution for a $1B dollar business practice that my current client is doing. 

It'll be a costly mistake if my solution does not work. 
But for now, I believe I got it. 
And so I have rewarded myself appropriately with this, this, this and THIS!!

And most importantly, I rewarded myself with a weekend off --  A time for outfit shots and a blog post.
...No sending emails, no writing docs, no reviewing docs and certainly no worrying about work! 


jlo top - spanx leggins - prada bag - prada flats1

jlo top - spanx leggins - prada bag - prada flats2  
                               
                                                                     TOP: JLo for Kohls 
                                                                     PANTS Spanx leggings
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Mimi di N elephant belt;  Prada nylon bag.
                                                                     SHOES Prada bow flats
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...