Sunday, September 26, 2010

VitaMinn VW

...is for this lovely Vera Wang Lavender Label layered ruffle top!

I really love Vera Wang silhouettes and how it embraces femininity in its designs: ruffly, drapey, bling-ey and frilly!

I got this deep green/black satin top earlier this year but didn't get a chance to wear it until recently. I must admit though, this draped me better months ago when I first bought it. I seemed to have gained some pounds lately which makes a few of my clothes fit awkward. I blame it on this here! ...A minute on the lips, forever on the hips, arggghhh!!!


5024638432_5d21c0e168_o-2

I'm really loving my Vivienne Westwood for Melissa jelly flats! I've been wearing them almost every night for dinner out with colleagues. Arghh, there goes another reason for the weight gain, I've been dining out way too much recently! Oh well, such is the challenge when you're traveling for work.

OK, enough about my weight gain, I'll deal with it somehow! ;) Meanwhile, I want to share this beautiful necklace I'm wearing here which is a friend's design! I'm wearing it like a bib which is very Vera-esque, would you agree?!


brazil weeeknd


Have a great week ahead, everyone!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...