Saturday, October 9, 2010

Parade of Nations Party

One of my goddaughters, whose name I share, is celebrating her 1st birthday next weekend. Check out the invites her parents sent out: a passport and boarding pass, what a cute design!! The theme is "Around the World" and guests are asked to dress up to represent any nation.

11092010741


Too bad I won't be able to attend her party as I would be traveling that time. But that won't stop me from coming up with a costume anyway and still be there, if only virtually. ;)

My costume would have been this, representing China!

RAR_3812


I got the dress from a thrift store for $4! I'm wearing it with a skirt on top -- sort of a reverse skress because the dress by itself is way too tight on me (gotta be decent to a children's party!) Then, I styled my hair into a messy bun and stuck 2 chopsticks for props, pulled this DvF "Roni" boots and voila!

RAR_3809

RAR_3814

It's too bad I couldn't come to her party, what a bummer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...