Saturday, October 2, 2010

VitaMinn MJ

I got this Marc by Marc Jacobs confetti hearts and jacquard top from Gilt a few weeks ago at the urging of my best friend. I "work" as her personal shopper in my spare time and supposedly, the Gilt purchases were all for her, but couldn't help it and got this one for myself as well!

I'm so glad I did because I loved it! So much so that I'm thinking of buying another one in blue.

gilt-mj




...And here's how I styled it!

RAR_3745

RAR_3750




Last chance to wear these peep toe beauties before they hibernate in the shoe rack again.

RAR_3748

RAR_3735
-- Marc by Marc Jacobs confetti hearts top -- Express cardi -- Ferragamo Ribes peep toes --
-- Prada bag -- Dior sunglasses -- necklace and ring from Brazil --


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...