Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sorely Tempted (#23)


I
have to admit I was tempted to shop so many times during this challenge. The urge was so strong early on, but as the challenged progressed, my self-control got stronger -- sending sale alerts straight to the trash bin just became a habit, something my mouse learned to do automatically without waiting for my brain to think.

Of course it helped too that work has been so hectic and I barely had any time to open my personal email most days. But the bottomline is this: My previous 65-day streak of non-shopping was not a fluke. I'm glad to realize it's perfectly repeatable! Now, it's been 40 days and counting! I'm so proud....


RAR_4690
-- Ann Taylor cream blazer -- Ann Taylor top -- Banana Republic brown skirt --
-- Prada nude pumps --



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...