Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Hits and Misses


T
o recap 2010, I started the year buying shoes and ended it buying some more.
In between, I worked, ate, bought a house and racked 50,000 airline miles! :D


2010 was a great year for us!
Had our share of challenges but still feel so blessed!
Wishing for a great 2011 as well!


January - new shoes for the new year!


February - weekend in Vegas
RAR_8340



March - goodbye downtown, hello 'burbs!
Lanvin LBD (5)



April - Regret
Who in their right mind would pass up a Lanvin for 90% OFF?
Back then it was either the dress or the coffee table!


May/June- French Laundry Craze
I discovered I have the patience to do gourmet at home!
French Laundry Tasting Party (14)



July ♥♥♥ Rio, Copacabana, Ipanema, Samba♥♥♥
Ola, Braziwww!!!
RAR_2610



August - São Paulo for my birthday!
DSC04054



September & October
6 things I distinctly remember about these months: I worked, worked, worked and ate, ate, ate!!!



November - 30 for 30 Remix Challenge
What a fun challenge it was!!
roundup


December
Spent Christmas Eve 30,000 ft above, spent Christmas Day eating take out, spent day after Christmas hunting for these!




I look forward to an exciting 2011 with all of you!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...