Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dressing Room Update3


I'm going to stop giving myself a deadline to finish my dressing room. Since I don't seem to keep any of them anyway, it'll just be in a constant work in progress from now on.

Since my last dressing room update, I got two more shoe shelves, a settee, a dress form, installed a wall art and a chandelier.


photo.jpg photo.jpg

photo.jpg


And of course, bought a few more pairs to fill the empty shelves! ;O

bbq party4

bbq party5

Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. It's so you Ils!:) super kikay!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mirror!


    http://yummies4dummies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yummies4Dummies - thanks!

    @Faye - thanks! you know me so well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I want to own a dressing room too!:) hahaha but for sure Chris will not agree!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! It's amazing, from the red on the walls to the fab designs, i love it all!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...