Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dorothy Perkins Skater Dress


I had this photo taken a while back but never got a chance to post it! 
I don't know how I could have forgotten this when I looked so happy here!
Yes, I'm undeniably happy with this frilly, flowy and girly skater dress!

...Just too bad it didn't come with triple salchow and triple-triple lutz elements or 
I'd be wearing this everyday!

dorothy perkins 4 dorothy perkins 3 
 dorothy perkins 2 dorothy perkins 1 
                                                                 DRESS:  Dorothy Perkins pink skater dress
                                                                 ACCESSORIES: ASOS belt
                                                                 SHOES:  Christian Louboutin 'Simple' black patent pumps
                                                                


 

1 comment:

  1. wow! those legs are stunning! and so is that dress! I say take a few inches off the hemline and show those gorge gams ;-)

    xoxo
    www.heightsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...