Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sheath Dress for Winter


It's been 2 years since I started wearing sheath dresses for work and now, 
I have an overflowing closetfull of them!  

 It's my default office outfit day in and day out so much so that on the rare occasion that 
I do wear pants, my teammates are left wondering if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. 
I
Last time I wore this dress, it was summer (in Brazil!) 
I paired it with red accessories then, and now, back to the basic black... with a pop of gold 
for an office worthy winter look

Cheta B2 Gray Sheath2 Cheta B2 Gray Sheath1
                                                             SHEATH DRESSChetta B
                                                             TIGHTS: Wolford
                                                             ACCESSORIESMimi di N ribbon buckle belt 
                                                             SHOESGucci gray logo suede pumps
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...