Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year, Happy New Shoes!

Year 2009 has been the year of the shoes for me! Since I started blogging in May, I collected about 32 pairs already. That's like one pair a week, oh no!!!

I intend to slow down this crazy shoe shopping in 2010. I need to save up for one or two nice purses because my closet is now overflowing with shoes and begging for purses.

But before that, here's to cap off the year with these 4 new pairs I got at Barneys in Beverly Hills and the Prada Outlet in Palm Springs.

Without further ado, please join me in welcoming...


Givenchy Bianco booties
givenchy bianco buckle booties
A few things I love about these booties: the classic black color, the rich supple leather, the round toe with seam detailing, the side buckle accents, the rock glam design with the front extending out... and best of all, 60% off! This is my very first Givenchy and my first purchase from Beverly Hills!



Dries Van Noten with python heels
dries van noten curved python heel
You know you love what you shopped if the first thing you do when you get home is try them on, walk around the house wearing them and repeatedly ask the hubby what he thinks about your newest foot candy! This is my first pair of Dries which is also from Barney's in Beverly Hills.


Prada crackle brush pumps
prada crackle brush pumps
I don't have any pumps in this color yet so this purchase is justified. Plus, it was hard to resist them at 65% off!!



Prada suede booties
prada suede booties
Not entirely over-the-moon with this purchase. I think I love the box more than the shoes, hehe. Contemplating on selling them. ;)

* * *


We had so much fun during our holiday in SoCal.
I have a lot of pictures to share but for now, here's a few.

my travel outfit
aTravel2aTravel1
-- Theory blazer -- Saks cashmere sweater -- JBrand jeans -- Stuart Weitzman OTK boots --
-- Express knit scarf
-- Target knit hat --



1st day of holiday
aTravel5
-- Saks cashmere wrap -- Forever 21 leggings -- Debenhams tee (from London) -- 9West boots --



rodeo drive
RAR_7913rodeo drive
-- XOXO sweater dress -- Bijoux Terner wrap -- Stuart Weitzman OTK boots --
-- Prada Vit. Daino purse
--


Happy New Year, dear friends!
I'm so excited with what 2010 will bring us!!

14 comments:

  1. Sigh your shoe collection is crazy. Love it!

    Happy New Year from Manila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoeeesss!Love'em all! :)Can't help but drool over the Dries Van Noten python heels.All of them are equisite and the prices to die for! ;)

    By the way, love the cashmere wrap and the red scarf too. We don't have a lot of stores in here and so the choices are limited. You lucky, lucky girl! :)

    Can't wait to see more outfit and vacation pictures from you. ;)

    Happy New Year to you G and to your hubby! I wish you lots of love, peace,good health and lots of fabulous purses in the year 2010.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to youu Grace!

    What a lovely surprise to see you also did a new post while I was emailing you and didn´t expect I can see already your newest "happy new shoes which make Grace happy"!

    Congratulations on your amazing finds!!! Shoes, Shoes and more shoes!
    I´m sure you´ll love your Prada heels seasons and seasons to come!
    And your black Givenchy´s have some awesome buckles!!!

    Did you see Kat´s newest Lanvin treasures? I love them, too.Please send her my warmest regards, too!!! I can hear already your next chit-chat about... shoes ;)

    I´m sure you rocked LA in your eyecatching boots and I love your grey cashmere wrap and huge red stole and your amazing long hair!

    Wishing you a wonderful
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    with lots of
    love & laughter,
    health & happiness
    and many wishes to come true for you in 2010!!!!

    Lots of huggies to you as always ...
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmh you know Dear, I always say that a fashionista MUST Always succumb into a "Fetish Temptation", AND I really like the way your "Stuart Weitzman" boots sounds very "stainless Corporate Mistress . . . whose uber Charming smile will never cease to dazzle" !!!
    ps: I warmly wish you a exciting New Year's Eve AND All my Best Wishes for 2010 Chère Grace !!!

    Amicalement, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! I've been waiting for this post! As I've already said, "GREAT SHOE SHOPPING"!!! Love all four....haha!

    Enjoy your New Year's Eve celebration!And more wonderful shoes and purses in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous fashion year for you! Those DVN shoes are AMAZING!!!!! He is my favorite designer and those shoes are perfect. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like you found some great buys over the holidays!!! Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those pumps are amazing, darling!

    Happy New Year!

    P.S.: ♥Fresh start of 2010? Oh yeah, don't forget to join the Curious Sparrow giveaway!♥

    Good luck!

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shoes! Anything over 50% off is a great deal. I love the red wrap you have on. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your hubby.

    PS> I made a new blog. I hope you check it out. thanks.. Ces

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such cute pictures, love your blog!

    lovelove,
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, Grace!
    Love the new boots and heels!
    One pair a week, LOL, here's to another 52 for 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gracie, hello! how are you? super missed visiting your blog. as youve noticed, i've been away but i just got back so hope you could drop by!

    anyway, wahhhhh. i HEART the shoes. nothing more to be said!

    have a great 2010!

    <3
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  13. A somewhat belated Happy New Year! Wow, that's a lot of shoes you bought last year? Great finds by the way... my favorites are the Givenchy followed by the DVN. Givenchy does some fantastic boots, one of my favorite statement shoes come from them. Lovely outfits as well... that cashmere wrap is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice shoes!! i love seeing other people's pics from SoCal visits!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...