Thursday, March 7, 2013

Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls (Part 13) - Gray Colorblock


Allow me to explain my absence here...

So the past few weeks had been so busy for me.
I attended a 3-day Zumba Instructors Convention in LA and had the grandest time!
While there, I also got my license from AFAA (Aerobics & Fitness Association of America)
a day before the convention.
This meant I danced, shook my booty, wiggled, jumped
and body waved for a total of 30 hours in a span of 4 days.

But that's not the reason for my absence.  At least not all of it.

Following said partying convention , I slipped on my diet and exercise for a few days
thinking I already burned 4000 calories and deserved to slack for a bit.

Such days of slacking led me to exercise really hard the next weekend --
running for longer than usual, lifting heavier weights than usual, and dancing longer than usual.
Apparently, it was all too much for the body and my big toe suffered a minor fracture.

But who would have thought minor fracture equals MAJOR pain!
I'm wearing toe splints and was told to rest my feet for a few weeks.
No closed-toe shoes, no heels, no walking long distances, no dancing, no working out!


So until my poor little feet get well, I won't be able to take blog photos.
Glad I have a few unposted outfit photos from weeks back.   They'll have to do for now!

Narciso Rodriguez Sheath Gray Black Narciso Rodriguez Sheath Gray Black2

                                                                
                                                                 SHEATH DRESS: Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls gray colorblock sheath 
                                                                 SHOESChristian Louboutin 'Simple' black patent pumps 




1 comment:

  1. Aw, so sorry about your big toe! Nasobrahan ka lang sa exercise,G.I think though that the pain paid off(hehe), you look so svelte in the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...