Thursday, April 18, 2013

Health is Wealth


I feel like the theme of 2013 for me has been injury and sickness. 
After I recovered from a seemingly too long foot injury, now I have a bad case of the flu! 
And a stomach flu sporadically attacking here and there.

Argh. 

And the worse part is I have a few (ok, a LOT) of new outfits that I want to wear too.
But I just need to wait until I am completely well before I can rock them here! 

Marc New York LBD - Trina Turk Orange Top - Manolo Blanik Peep Toes2
 manolo blahnik peep toes
                                                                      TOP: Trina Turk orange wrap top
                                                                     DRESS:  Marc New York black sheath
                                                                     SHOES: Manolo Blahnik black peep toes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...