Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mission Statement


Every morning, when I walk in my closet, I don't just ask myself what I'm wearing for the day.  
Instead, I ask myself, "What is my mission statement today?"  


My mind would then go into an overdrive and deliberate with 
my alter ego, inner diva and hidden goddess.   
(I would videotape their conversations sometime, it's a riot just to hear them talk.) 


As soon as  they are I am  successful in picking the day's outfit, 
I break into a song or sway my hips in a vicious samba or 
gallop like a victorious gazelle in graceful swiftness.  
Today, it was all of the above.


And so without further ado, today's mission statement is:  
"To honor spring in this flowery top and flowery shoes... and world peace."  


 Zac Posen skirt - Lela Rose x Target - Chanel Heels 
Zac Posen skirt - Lela Rose x Target - Chanel Heels2 
 chanel camellia slingbacks
                                                                     TOP: Lela Rose by Neiman Marcus for Target
                                                                     SKIRTZac Posen basic black pencil skirt.  Worn shorter here.
                                                                     ACCESSORIESASOS ribbon belt
                                                                     SHOESChanel camellia slingbacks in cream
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...