Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Borrowed From the Girls

 
 I totally missed out on the Missoni for Target designer collab event. 
I was so busy with work and wasn't able to go to Target until the day after its launch and was so 
 surprised everything got sold out so quickly.  
 
I only got a few things like tights, headband and a cami.   
I was determined to get a cardigan/shell set but the only one that's left was this large size from the girl's section.  Girls!!
It didn't fit me perfectly then but now that I've lost some weight, I am able to wear it without exposing my belly button with an ounce of decency. 
 
If I can fit clothes from the girls section, does that make me a petite now?  
Yeah right, one can dream. 

I'm so happy I didn't return this despite not having it worn for almost a year! 
Our weekend brunch cruise was the perfect time to take it out for a spin, along with my brand spanking new 
Chloe Paraty in the loudest of pink.
 
Hurray for summer and double hurray for fitting clothes from the kids section! 

chloe paraty - missoni target sweater set4 chloe paraty - missoni target sweater set5 chloe paraty - missoni target sweater set1 chloe paraty - missoni target sweater set3
 

                                                                     TOP: Missoni for Target sweater set  
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Chanel ring.  Zumba headband.
                                                                     PURSE Chloe Paraty in paradise pink
                                                                     SHOES Stuart Weitzman python print wedge espadrilles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...