Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh Summer, How I Love Thee!



It's a bit of a challenge to take outfit shots when I'd rather be riding my bike or 
jogging outside or watching an outdoor movie or all of the above!  

Pardon me for posting these old photos taken a while back as I enjoy the lovely 
summer we are having now.


Trench Dress (1) Trench Dress (2) Trench Dress (3) Trench Dress (4) 
                                                                    DRESS: Nanette Lepore red trench dress.   See winter styling here and here.
                                                                     ACCESSORIESChanel reversible logo necklace
                                                                     SHOESChanel burgundy patent pumps.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...