Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dealing with Toys


After 18 months of traveling to Dallas, I had a quick stint in New Jersey for a billion dollar toy retailer client.   
While their challenges is just about as serious as any other client, 
the mere mention of kiddie characters in between each issue descriptions made the problems more bearable. 

I mean who wouldn't giggle in status meetings when problems are described as, 
"The Toy Story shirts are missing $1M in shipment!"  or,  
"The Barbie shoes would not allocate, help!".

Moments like this is when I definitely say, boy, I love my job!  
Free travel around the world, heaps of hotel points, interesting client stories -- yes, I'm very lucky!

2 - toys r us

-- Boo and Mike Sully greet everyone at the office lobby  -- Kiss the Frog Barbie --
-- Je Ne Sais Quois Barbie -- One of a kind Cinderella Barbie  --


Outfit-wise, I attempted to be as colorful as I possibly can to match the colorful and creative spirit all around the office building!


If not for the shoes, this outfit would only be $20!
-- BCBG  black sheath dress  -- pink capelet from Nordie's rack --  Christian Louboutin "Simple" nude pumps --



IMG_2029
-- Rebecca Taylor A-line gray dress   -- Wolford tights --  Gucci pumps --


-- Banana Repubic cami, top, cardi, pants and belt   -- Stuart Weitzman cap toe pumps --



IMG_2032
-- Michael by Michael Kors safari dress  -- boots from Brazil --







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...