Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls - Part 3 (New Travel Adventure)


I finally found out where my next assignment is and... drumroll please...  off I go to Central America!  
Though I will miss the short Monday morning commute to Dallas and guaranteed weekends at home, 
I do have to say I'm excited to explore this part of the world and add new pins on our travel map!

What I'm most excited though is planning for my office outfits!  
Our dress code is going to be business formal and I expect to get all dressy and still not be overdressed -- the client is a department store retailer after all. 

At the same time, I do intend to travel light -- an art I've perfected over my many years of traveling.

Let's see if I could strike a good balance between the two! 


narciso rodriguez kohls - peplum top layer (2) narciso rodriguez kohls - peplum top layer (1) 
 
                                              DRESS:  Magaschoni black sheath dress.  Also worn  here.
                                              TOP:  Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls pink peplum top.  Worn last   here
                                              ACCESSORIES: Chanel reversible logo necklace; Michael Michael Kors skinny belt
                                              SHOESGucci black patent pumps
                                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...