Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Vitaminn-Gram: Staycation


Nineteen months of working straight and finally, I was able to get a much deserved break for myself.   
And while most people's idea of vacation consists of jetting off somewhere for rest and relaxation, my preference is just the latter.   

Rest and relaxation is all I need for my time off.  
 I don't need to be jetted off somewhere warm or exotic and fun because that's already what I do for a living.    
 Staycation, yes, I'm a firm believer of its healing powers! 

...And when I'm not giving presentations and finding ledger mismatche$, 
this is my outfit of choice:

IMG_2134

-- Knits by Millie infinity scarf from my cousin's Etsy store!  --




IMG_2138


-- 7 for all Mankind jeans aka  "feels like pajama, looks like regular jeans" --


IMG_2136

-- Gucci 'Bardot'  hobo  --




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...