- My old Lucky Brand jeans already came slightly distressed and all I wanted was to rip a few small bits here and there.
- I had this for inspiration but I wanted mine to be a tad bit tamed.
- The tutorial is NOT kidding about the first few strands being the hardest to pull. Be patient as it does get easier after a few pulls.
- I decided to leave a few blue strands in each hole.
- Total time: 30 minutes all while watching NCIS!
Ironic, after this DIY, I found a perfectly-distressed jeans that I absolutely love!