Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rain, Rain


We had so much rain this year and our lawn is loving it. 
I too am also loving it because it's an excuse to wear my wellies. 
I got it last year for our trip to New York, which coincidentally was when Sandy hit so I got good use out of it. 
Since then, it has been sitting unused until now.
 
Rain, rain, please don't go away. 
Hunter and I would really love to play! 
 
moschino white keyhole - gap shorts - hunter boots5 - Copy moschino white keyhole - gap shorts - hunter boots4 moschino white keyhole - gap shorts - hunter boots3 moschino white keyhole - gap shorts - hunter boots1  
                                                                     TOP: Moschino Cheap and Chic keyhole white top.
                                                                     SHORTS:  Gap (gifted by my friend Faye)
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Zumba headband.
                                                                     SHOES Hunter 'Andora' wedge rain boot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...