Thursday, June 6, 2013

Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls (Part 17): Menswear Inspired

I'm girly as a girl can be.  
I have come to embrace all my curvy parts including my wide hips and  
disproportiately-bigger-than-my-frame chest.  
 
 I never attempted  to blend in in the male-dominated field I work in --  
I dress in the frilliest ruffles and always favoring  a cutesy pink. 

Recently, I've been under some kind of a spell of the XY chromosome.
I'm finding myself  gravitating towards boxy tees, distressed boyfriend jeans --
and for this post, tuxedo pants and tuxedo blazers
 Not to have my XX chromosome scream in jealousy though, I balanced out this outfit with a 
bow crossbody bag  (in hot pink!!) and bow pumps. 

Don't be surprised if I rock a mustache for next time. 
I promise I'll have it dyed in hot pink too -- because I'm all for incorporating the best of best worlds!

mango top - theory jacket - narciso rodriguez kohls leggings - zac posen shoulder bag1 

mango top - theory jacket - narciso rodriguez kohls leggings - zac posen shoulder bag2
mango top - theory jacket - narciso rodriguez kohls leggings - zac posen shoulder bag3
                                                                     TOP: MNG by Mango cream top  
                                                                     BLAZER:  Theory black tuxedo blazer
                                                                     PANTS:  Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls gray tuxedo leggings.  Last worn here.
                                                                     ACCESSORIES:  Gold collar necklace.  Only $2.89 from eBay here. (Spray with clear Krylon to avoid tarnish.)
                                                                     PURSE:  Zac by Zac Posen 'Shirley' bow shoulder bag in patent pink.
                                                                     SHOES:  Prada Sport cement suede bow pumps.  Still available here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...