Thursday, June 6, 2013

Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls (Part 17): Menswear Inspired

I'm girly as a girl can be.  
I have come to embrace all my curvy parts including my wide hips and  
disproportiately-bigger-than-my-frame chest.  
 
 I never attempted  to blend in in the male-dominated field I work in --  
I dress in the frilliest ruffles and always favoring  a cutesy pink. 

Recently, I've been under some kind of a spell of the XY chromosome.
I'm finding myself  gravitating towards boxy tees, distressed boyfriend jeans --
and for this post, tuxedo pants and tuxedo blazers
 Not to have my XX chromosome scream in jealousy though, I balanced out this outfit with a 
bow crossbody bag  (in hot pink!!) and bow pumps. 

Don't be surprised if I rock a mustache for next time. 
I promise I'll have it dyed in hot pink too -- because I'm all for incorporating the best of best worlds!

mango top - theory jacket - narciso rodriguez kohls leggings - zac posen shoulder bag1 

mango top - theory jacket - narciso rodriguez kohls leggings - zac posen shoulder bag2
mango top - theory jacket - narciso rodriguez kohls leggings - zac posen shoulder bag3
                                                                     TOP: MNG by Mango cream top  
                                                                     BLAZER:  Theory black tuxedo blazer
                                                                     PANTS Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls gray tuxedo leggings.  Last worn here.
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Gold collar necklace.  Only $2.89 from eBay here. (Spray with clear Krylon to avoid tarnish.)
                                                                     PURSE Zac by Zac Posen 'Shirley' bow shoulder bag in patent pink.
                                                                     SHOESPrada Sport cement suede bow pumps.  Still available here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...