Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shopaholics Age Gracefully


We visited an orphanage the other week and played a "guess my age game" with the kids. 
I was nervous at first but when it was my turn to have my age guessed, I was grinning to the moon and back.
 
The girls thoroughly flattered me by starting their age guesses at 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 28, 30, 31.
When I told them it's way higher, they gave a confused look and asaked, "40???"
 
Well, I'm not quite 40 yet but getting pretty darn close.  
I'll be in my early 40s before the decade ends.  
 
Not too worried though. 
If I'm constantly mistaken to be in the 20s, who cares how old I really am?
Shopaholics age gracefully. 
And for that I'm glad!

kors cardi - levis shorts - mulberry alexa bag2

kors cardi - levis shorts - mulberry alexa bag3
kors cardi - levis shorts - mulberry alexa bag4

kors cardi - levis shorts - mulberry alexa bag6kors cardi - levis shorts - mulberry alexa bag5 
         
                                                                     TOP: Ann Taylor ribbon knot ribbon halter.  MICHAEL Michael Kors striped cardi                                                                                                                                           SHORTS:  Levi's frayed edge dark denim shorts
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Prada baroque sunglasses. Target earrings for 25 cents!!
                                                                     PURSE Mulberry Alexa in dusty pink
                                                                     SANDALS Prabal Gurung for Target gladiator flats
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...