Thursday, November 11, 2010

Faceless (#4)


I'll be faceless today. The culprit: experimental eye make-up gone wrong.
Consider yourselves spared from the horror of seeing it.


RAR_4264
-- Ann Taylor gray top -- Weekend Max Mara skirt -- DIY zipper necklace --
-- Stuart Weitzman pumps -- Banana Republic belt -- Gap cardi --
-- Prada bag --



I'm obviously a rookie to this remixing thing.
Realized today that I didn't have a single piece of cardigan in my mix.
What was I thinking? Well, I did say that I will need to pull a wildcard at some point in this challenge, so here it is.
I hope you still love me :/


Today's combo: SK2 + T1 + S4 + W1
RAR_4262


Instructions for this DIY zipper necklace is here.
RAR_4267

Was a bit chilly today so decided to wear a tights.
And yes, I did realize it's crooked and did fix it, thanks for your concern. :P
RAR_4229


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...