Monday, November 29, 2010

Old Pic (#14)


I
'm way behind on my outfit posts but I'm not giving up just yet. I don't care if I finish this 30x30 challenge next year, I'm still in! Technically, I really am still in. I have been wearing only my 30 pieces even for the days I'm not posting. It's just that on days I to rush to work, I have not been able to take pictures for some of them.

So I do have to apologize for using an old pic for something I wore last week. I don't think I'll ever find the energy to recreate outfits just for the sake of taking pictures, so an old photo will have to do!

Last Wednesday's combination: SK1 + B1 + T5 + S2
RAR_4272
-- Theory blazer -- Ann Taylor halter top -- Dolce & Gabbana gray pencil skirt -- Chanel burgundy pumps --



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...