Friday, November 12, 2010

Good, Bad, Worse, Worst (#5)


Good: I am traveling tomorrow and packing was a breeze last night.
Just threw my 30 items into a suitcase and I was done in record time!

Bad: I inadvertently packed everything and forgot to leave some clothes to wear today. I suppose I'll just wear this top again tomorrow, shhh...

Worse: I packed all my shoes too and was forced to "cheat". Yes, again.

Worst: I went shopping today. BUT it was only to make an exchange, it doesn't count, right?

Day5-2

I'm inspired by all the lovely ladies in this challenge who are breaking the rules and experimenting outside of their comfort zone. Today, after 15 years, I tucked my shirt again!

Today's combination: T7 + P3
Day5-1
-- Ann Taylor top -- 7 for all Mankind skinnies -- Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots --


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...