Sunday, August 2, 2009

Be My Valentino

valentino1
-- Cotton cardigan: Valentino -- Sheath dress: Calvin Klein -- Burgundy patent pumps: Chanel --

I normally won't buy $60 for a cotton cardigan. But if it's a Valentino originally priced at $1,390 and marked down 95% OFF, it's a no brainer, the credit card was out faster than the speed of light!

* * *

valentino

* * *

valentino-90off
$1,390!! I can't believe my luck!

* * *

valentino
With the iconic Jackie O as inspiration, I pulled the biggest pearls I had in my jewelry box and voila! But now if only I have a pill box hat, gloves and those oversized Jackie O sunglasses...

* * *


valentino2
...And here's another way to style these beautiful scalloped trim!
Oh the possibilities!



10 comments:

  1. what a great a buy! :) it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Love that Valentino cardigan on you! Definitely a wardrobe staple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY...What a BEAUTIFUL cardigan!! I absolutely adore the belted detail...so, so pretty. You look really stunning in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to you..
    I stumbled across your blog while posting a comment on Thumbelina´s blog;)
    Congratulations on your fabulous find!!!
    Looks also great with your bling bling brooch ;)

    Will add you directly to my blog roll before I lose sight of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT find and it looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all ladies for the comments!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 95% off!? That's really a bargain! The cardigan looks great on you, I love how you wear it two different ways!

    Thanks, I'm Dutch by the way, but I never have been in Venlo haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again! Added you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stumble on your blog too...so cute and I love that Valentino cardigan...I love it when you find an amazing deal like that! Go to my blog so you could see some of the stuff we found this past weeks...what a trill when you find something so cheap and a great brand.

    I hope u wear it a lot, and I don't think the hubby will mind. Purchases like these should be welcomed...lol.

    Muahhz,
    Maury
    http://heightsoffashion.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Maury & Fashion Pix for the comments and thanks Kat for adding me!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...