Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dow & Shopping

badgley mischka
-- halter top: Badgley Mischka -- jeans: Lucky Brand -- burgundy patent pumps: Chanel --

W hen the Dow is up, I shop!

I have the rallying Wall Street to thank for all my shopping this month. Had it not for its bullish performance as of late, le hubz probably won't let me, not even my mere shadow, get close to any mall and smell retail.

* * *

badgley mischka1
I seriously hope that this recession is already behind us!

* * *

badgley mischka2
Just heard on the radio today that here in Minnesota, everything is starting to pick up slowly. Housing sales is up for the first time in a year!
And if shopping behavior is any indication, things are looking great because it's now very HARD to find a parking at the Mall of America on weekends!


7 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! I know what you mean about the recession. I definitely think twice before buying something.

    I love this cheerful top. I realize that I have too many black tops in my wardrobe...hmmm, another excuse to shop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you! things are definitely starting to look up! im feeling less guilty when i shop. (as if the recession stopped me )

    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Glad to know Dow is picking up these days! And I'm sure your lovely purchases are helping the economy as well!


    Nice top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy sunny day to you!
    Had to smile about Thumbelina´s " Amen, sister!"

    How cute the way you pose in the photos with your smile!
    The shade of the jeans is amazing!!!!

    Enjoy your day with lots of sun and joyful moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all lovely ladies for such sweet comments! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    first visit on your cool blog!
    Wonderful outfit! Your Badgley Mischka top is amazing, it looks magnificent to jeans!! It reminds me of one of those Balenciaga tops from 08 S/S collection (just the colours) - but I love the pattern of your top wayyyyyy more!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if you want to shop below retail, I've been known to give bloggy friends discounts on jewelry and clothes ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...