Tuesday, August 18, 2009

happy birthday CHOO me...

jimmy choo21
-- halter vest: YaYa Aflalo --- jeans: Lucky Brand -- belt: Michael Kors --
-- chain bracelet: Banana Republic (necklace twisted around) --necklace: F21 --shoes: Jimmy Choo --

Weeks before my birthday, on AIM:

* * *

Me: Hon, can I have a Jimmy Choo for my bday, please...?

Hubz: Up to you hon.

Me: They're on sale and I really like them.
I promise I will sell those Coach bags that still have tags on them so I could make up for the cost.
Is it OK then?

Hubz: That's fine hon. It's your birthday, get whatever you want.
I'll just close my eyes...


* * *

jimmy choo22
happy birthday CHOO me... happy birthday CHOO me!

* * *

jimmy choo2
On a more serious note, my birthday is that one day in the year when I really try to reflect on a lot of things.
I'm so thankful to God for so many things in my life: I'm blessed to have a hubby who's always the first one to greet me at the stroke of midnight; I'm happy to have lot of friends who remembered and flooded my Facebook, mailbox and AIM with birthday greetings; I'm grateful to meet new friends in this new blog -- I seriously thought I would be toiling for at least a year before I get one fabulous fashionista to comment here!!


Thank you God!
Thank you dearest hubz!
Thank you dear friends!


14 comments:

  1. Hey there birthday fashionista girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOO you! haha! I'm sure you're enjoying your day with your generous/loving hubz and your new elegant Choo pumps. Yay!


    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The pumps are great...they will be so versatile.

    I'm so happy you commented on my blog a while back. Otherwise I would have never known about you. :) The blogosphere is really quite wonderful. You get to meet lovely people from all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Grace!! Your husband is sound so sweet ;-). I love the pumps. You never can go wrong with classic Jimmy Choo pumps. You will wear it everything.
    Have a nice day Grace!
    xoox
    Nini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to the happiest Jimmy Choo girl on earth!

    This is such a cute dialogue... had to smile about your "counteroffer".. I sell the bag ;)
    So sweet of your husband you got the shoes you dreamed of!!!!

    I´m sure you enjoyed your special day with your loved ones!
    You look gorgeous in the last photo!

    Have a beautiful first day of the new year your life!
    (it´s easier to say in German: Lebensjahr ;)...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU
    HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!

    Dear Grace, sending you all my best birthday greetings and all the best wishes for health, success, love and happiness!

    I hope you've celebrated your great day very much! Your Birthday Choo-Choo's are perfect! I have a similar pair of Jimmy Choo's in beige - and love them so much!

    What I like the most is the part about being thankful, dear. We are very blessed, aren't we.

    Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday, love!!
    xoxo sofie

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear Grace!
    Those shoes are amazing!!! Great investment as they can be worn for work and play.
    So what else is planned for the special day? More shopping? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace!! thanks for visit my blog and comment ;) You are beautiful and have a great style!! Love your blog and your amazing photos!
    I'll be back too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Grace.
    Your sweet comment truly put a smile on my face!!!
    THANKS A BUNCH TO YOU!!!!
    ... and you are so right with me watch... it was my very beloved red Mickey Mouse watch ;))

    Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Grace,

    Happy Birthday to you too! i really enjoyed your conversation with your hubby, is so cute :D and how i wished to have my future hubby to be like yours :) Thanks for discoverig me thru Lynn, very sweet of you to visit my blog and leave such a lovely comment :) i am so happy for that, though i feel i am not that stylish compared to you all out there ;) thanks for the motivation! :) Have a great day ahead and i look forward to your coming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you have so many things to be thankful for. The J. Choo's are beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Grace,

    Happy belated birthday to you!

    Your Jimmy Choo are perfect you lucky girl :)

    (blog answer) the dress is a wrap around with a low back so not one that can be worn different ways! You should definitely check out Pepe jeans website!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone for such sweet birthday well wishes!! You really made me soooo happy on my special day!! =)

    @Lynn - I asked for a shopping-for-1-month-no-questions-asked bday gift, but of course that didn't fly!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha i just read your aim convo! you are seriously the cutestttttttt

    xx
    AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...