Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Dream Workout


I had a really good workout today. 
I started with 30 minutes on the treadmill, another 30 on the elliptical and 
then did weights and about 15 minutes of ab workout. 
 
When I got back back from the gym, I had so much energy left and decided to salsa my 
heart out with a few Zumba songs. 

In all I burned 2000 calories. 
 
banana republic yellow long sweater - qi cashmere dress - givenchy shoes - prada nylon bag2 
 
 
  Just one problem: I woke up.
Apparently I napped and ended up working out in my dreams.
 
 
banana republic yellow long sweater - qi cashmere dress - givenchy shoes - prada nylon bag3
banana republic yellow long sweater - qi cashmere dress - givenchy shoes - prada nylon bag5


Tomorrow, I plan to go swimming . 
Whether it's for real or in my dreams, that is yet to be determined. 
As long as I burn calories, that's all that matters to me. 
 
Then I'll treat myself to a mocha cheesecake after. 
That, for sure, will be for real. 
Because I had cheesecake in my dreams before and it wasn't nearly as good.
 
  banana republic yellow long sweater - qi cashmere dress - givenchy shoes - prada nylon bag6
                                                                     TOP: Banana Republic striped yellow long sweater
                                                                     DRESS:  Qi Cashmere                                                  
                                                                     ACCESSORIES Prada baroque sunglasses.  Prada nylon bag.
                                                                     SHOES:  Givenchy open toe booties


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...