Sunday, July 12, 2009

Banana Republic Long Cardi

1aa-blog photos18-1
-- Georgette babydoll halter from Myer (Aus) -- Banana Republic long cardi -- Lucky Brand Jeans --
A cute little addition to my Banana Republic obsession

I am a total sucker for Banana Republic tops, pants, accessories and shoes (basically their entire line!). If their design team decided to sell a band-aid, I might just fall for that too. (If only to have those bold "BR" logo bandaged over a cut or a wound, I probably won't mind getting bruised here and there!).

But really, the reason I am a huge fan is that most of their stuff are simple, classic and affordable. And you can count on them to eventually go on sale and run on several rounds of clearances.


Last week, my purchase from the store was a long cardigan, originally priced at $89, marked down to $38, down to $28 which I ended up getting for $10! How did that happen? Well, my Luxe card did its "mathemagic".


This evening's overcast skies was perfect for a cardi weather so I asked (begged) hubby to take outdoor shots and he happily (or forced to) oblige...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...