Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Kimono Dress, Many Ways

A good friend gave me this dress from Forever 21 and it's really so flattering and versatile! I can wear it dressy or casual, from workdays to date nights, all through summer and even 'til winter! Ooops, I take it back. I do live in the frigid tundra and as a matter of survival, I have to wear 10 layers of parka in the winter!

~~~~~~~~

Hair pulled back to a chignon and I'm ready for a dinner date with hubby.
kimono1
-- Calvin Klein bandeau --Banana Republic cutout handle clutch -- Liz Claiborn faux python peep toes stilletos --
-- oversized pearl earrings
--


~~~~~~~~

To make it office-worthy, I'll simply cover-up a bit and show less skin!
kimono4
-- The Limited lacy cami -- Forever 21 leggings -- Kate Spade tote -- Nickels cut-out peep toe --

~~~~~~~~

Layering it up for warmth will make this my staple for fall.
kimono5
-- Banana Republic chain belt (worn as necklace) -- Forever 21 leggings -- Steve Madden tall boots
--
Banana Republic belt -- Bisou Bisou from JCP cashmere short-sleeved sweater --

~~~~~~~~

This I'll be wearing for those quick trips to the grocery, why not?! =)
kimono6
-- Hollister furry jacket -- Ugg-like boots =) --

1 comment:

  1. WOW.!! That dress is amazing. It seems that you have a great fashion sense. I too have a similar designed Banana Republic cutout handle clutch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...