Sunday, July 19, 2009

Intervention Needed

neiman shopping-2
-- Chanel patent pumps -- Prada Vit. Daino -- Stuart Weitzman black pumps -- Ferragamo Ribes peep toe --
Growing up in a province south of Manila, I never would have thought that Chanel was in my future... and Pradas and Ferragamos and Fendis....

A typical year's worth of shopping is what I spent this month just for one purse and three pairs of shoes. However, I can justify this as a necessary but temporary spending. I am currently rebuilding my closet with items that are classic and practical that I could use for a long, long time. The shopping spree is going to end very soon (or else hubby's going to drag me to a Shopaholic Anonymous meeting for an intervention), so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...