Monday, July 12, 2010

One Top, Many Ways - Part 1

Last week, my good friend Faye and I checked out the sale at Neiman's and weren't disappointed. She reserved a pair of sandals from the presale while I went home with a few items from the Last Call floor. My fave purchase is this top from Romeo and Juliet Couture!


Romeo and Juliet top

In keeping up with my summer uniform from the previous post, here's the first look I came up with. I imagine wearing this on a hot Friday night dining al fresco with the hubz.

Romeo and Juliet (1)


Here's a close-up shot of the necklace...
Romeo and Juliet (2)
Romeo and Juliet (3)
-- Romeo & Juliet top -- brown Banana Republic shorts -- vintage Rochas necklace --
-- Diane von Fursternberg wedges --


Join me as I challenge myself to come up with a few summer outfits ideas
wearing this top
!
More summer outfit ideas tomorrow....



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...